Agent feedback results in further improvements to Alto
21st November 2023
Alto, the leading cloud-based software for agents and part of Houseful, has revealed the outcomes of improvements to its feedback loop with customers. The feedback collated from customers has been used to make tangible improvements to Alto and has influenced the software’s product roadmap.
Taking steps toward a more holistic approach to customer feedback, Alto formed a Software Advisory Board in April 2023 – a group of 10 customers of different sizes from across the country – to ensure it’s consistently listening to and implementing feedback. The outcomes of the Software Advisory Board were then combined with feedback received through the customer support team to create a new list of potential features – and the wider customer base was given the opportunity to vote on their preferred features via a survey that was launched within Alto.
In this most recent round of agent feedback, Alto has shipped six improvements:
- Provided contextual information (like listing history data) about a property using data from Zoopla listings
- Added the ability to make notes when editing a property to Alto
- Optimised the pre-appraisal notes function to fix some underlying bugs
- Removed restrictions around instructing properties which have not had a market appraisal appointment
- Introduced a duplicate property check as part of the steps for looking up a property address
- Introduced diary colours for general appointments
Alto has also made significant improvements to its customer support as a result of improvements to this feedback loop. This includes extending its support hours to 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm on weekends. There have also been significant improvements to ticket resolution time.
Riccardo Dawson, Chief Operating Officer at Alto comments:
“We recognise that there’s a perception amongst our customer base that we don’t take their feedback onboard seriously. With this in mind, we made a conscious decision earlier this year to implement a continuous feedback loop with our customers that delivered on the most frequently requested improvements. I’m pleased to see that this is already leading to improvements to Alto, with lots more to follow in coming months following additional investment to improve our user experience.”