Ten leading proptechs now integrate with Alto
31st May 2023
Alto has announced it has reached an integration milestone – with five leading proptech partners now available on Alto, and five more coming soon.
The integrations will drive even more efficiencies for agents by enabling them to create a software ecosystem that best suits their business needs.
Alto’s integrations also provide the ability for agents to choose the partners which suit their requirements best – while they can streamline processes, save time and reduce the risk of human error by eliminating the need to rekey information.
These partners provide a wide range of services under clear categories for agents: buyer onboarding, moving services, property marketing, tenant referencing, tenant maintenance and tenant onboarding.
Current live partners include:
- Goodlord provides all core tenancy progression tools under one roof – enabling agents to reduce admin time per let by up to 70%
- FocalAgent provides fast turnaround and responsive local photographers. Alto integrated property marketing including photography, floorplans, 360 virtual tours, virtual viewings and property videos.
- Vouch provides simplified referencing checks – saving agents time and also providing the opportunity to earn commission
- SmartSearch provides simplified AML and compliance checks for agents – without leaving Alto and in half the steps
- MoveGenius is a one-stop-shop to streamline seller onboarding – digital ID/AML checks, live onboarding tracker and sale-ready sellers.
Partners coming soon to Alto include:
- Fixflo enables the automation and streamlining of every property management process and interaction with their powerful maintenance management tool
- Homebox automate all utilities admin for letting agents with our integration with Alto, whilst offering tenants the chance to bundle their bills (and rent) into a single monthly payment.
- openflo by OpenBrix is a next-generation tenant onboarding solution for agents. The innovative and interactive onboarding management solution is designed specifically for letting agents, ensuring the tenant onboarding process is completed in a smooth, timely and compliant manner.
- Lettings in a box provides insurance-approved referencing that includes some of the most sophisticated fraud detection, as well as links to payroll, benefits, and tax records
- AnyVan provides the opportunity for agents to earn commission every time their clients move home – move anything, anywhere.
‘Coming soon’ partners are currently undergoing an early testing phase but will be live in Alto soon.
Riccardo Dawson, Director of Product at Zoopla, comments:
“We’ve been on a mission to enable agents to tailor Alto to their business needs and this latest integration milestone puts them firmly in control so they can streamline their business and improve the experience they provide to their customers and get ahead of the competition.
“This is just the beginning with lots more best-in-class integrations to come later this year.”
Discover all of Alto’s integration partners here.