5 benefits of transparent customer communications
Anybody under the age of 35 has grown up with a mobile device. They have access to emails, can order a takeaway, buy the latest fashions or check the weather, wherever they are and whatever the time.
Even those of an older generation are used to having information at their fingertips in today’s digital society.
There’s a way to give your customers info when they need it in Alto. Find out more about Alto’s PropertyFile integration.
This access to insight has given birth to a new trend in consumer psychology over the past decade; instant gratification. “The desire to experience fulfilment or gain knowledge without delay or deferment.”
Keeping in touch more effectively
Of course, such demand doesn’t just work one way. As much as consumers can seek their own information, they also want it provided back to them.
In most cases, quicker and more reliably than ever before. Which is why instant, transparent communication has become so important between agents and their customers.
By using software to automate communication and updates, agents can foster better relationships with their customers. And we all know that better relationships can result in greater customer satisfaction levels.
Here are five key benefits of transparent customer communication, made possible with an online tool:
- Save time. Time is money, and we’re all busier than we’ve ever been. Be proactive and save incoming by giving customers 24/7, real-time access to all the information they could possibly need about their property or transaction
- Reduce administration. Automated processes mean there is no need to manually key in information every time, reducing the risk of errors or duplication of work. It improves accuracy, saves times and provides enhanced reporting too
- Better informed customers. Consumers want to be kept up to date, without having to chase for information. Whether you are selling a property or booking in repairs, keep your customers informed of updates more effectively
- Stay in touch. You’re not the only one that’s busy; create a culture of two-way communication that suits both parties. Whether you’re requesting feedback from a viewing or making that feedback visible to vendors, online software lets you keep in touch with time-pressured customers more quickly and conveniently, without losing the personal touch
- Improved confidence. Show your customers that they can put their trust in you, with more reliable information and complete transparency at their fingertips.
We’ve got the tools to help you get clearer information out to your customers.
Alto’s PropertyFile integration lets your buyers, sellers, vendors and landlords access the information they need about their property journey, 24/7. PropertyFile is free to activate for Alto customers.